Universities » Russia
KABARDINO BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Kabardino-Balkarian State University is one of the leading scientific, educational, informational, social and cultural University in Nalchik city of Kabardino-Balkarian Republic of Russian Federation. Kabardino-Balkarian State University annually produces about two thousand specialists. Kabardino-Balkarian State University formed in 1957 in Nalchik on the basis of Pedagogical college.
On 50th anniversary Kabardino-Balkarian State University received Certificate of Merit and Medal from State Duma for its outstanding services and achievements. In 2008, the Kabardino-Balkaria State University enlisted in 100 best universities in Russia. In 2010, the Kabardino-Balkaria State University received an honorary diploma of the winner of All-Russian contest “100 Best University of Russia in the field of science and education”.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
The College of Medicine has been conducting its history since 1925 with the opening of a feldsher-midwifery course at the Leninsky training campus. At the end of the twenties, when the young republic was in dire need of medical personnel, a decision was made to organize a medical college, and in 1932 an independent medical technical school was established in Nalchik.
The head of the surgical department of the Nalchik city hospital Bogolepov (the name and patronymic were not preserved) and the surgeon of the same hospital Kovalevich MD were at the beginning of the medical school establishment.
In 1933, the medical college was headed by Mirzoev A. Kh. Since 1937 the medical school has been called the Feldsher-Obstetric Dentistry School. Kaluzhny G.K. was appointed the director of the FASH.
With the onset of the Great Patriotic War, the work of the school was rebuilt. In August 1942, when the mass evacuation from Nalchik began, the school ceased its work, but already in 1944 the work resumed ... From September 1944 to January 1951 the directors of the FASH were Nalchikov Kh. S., Guseinov GT, Solomina E.Ya., Serdyuk AA
In 1951, FASH was headed by Yu. M. Dukelsky, and with him the school became the Nalchik Medical School. In 1976, Medvedev became the director of the school, AB, who actively continued the traditions of the school, accumulated educational and methodological and material resources. After the transfer of Anatoly Borisovich to another job, DePuyeva N. Kh., Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation and the KBR, was appointed the Director. Through the efforts of N.Kh. Depuyeva in 1995, the school becomes Nalchik Medical College and begins to implement higher-level programs. One of the first in Russia collective of the college has mastered the lecture-seminary method of teaching.
In 1997 the college became a structural subdivision of the university and continues to work effectively in the system of continuous vocational education. Since 2004, the college is headed by S.V. Pribieva.
In 2007, the Medical College of Kabardino-Balkarian State University became the laureate of the contest "The Gold Medal" European Quality "in the nomination" One hundred best Russian colleges ", the director of the college S.V. Pribieva was awarded the medal "Director of the Year - 2007".
More than 80 years of experience in the training of average medical workers has not only justified itself, but it has also made possible significant improvements. The scientific and pedagogical potential of the college and now successfully continues to grow and improve.